Monday, October 11, 2010

The change is a good thing

19. October 2009.


One of my favorite quotes, "the only thing that has a similar amendment to the" appears in that tag line can be edited jours., my life can be really Do a good thing for you, when you open your heart and joy of these new opportunities, in the case of liqueur is located.


My life really, breast cancer. [1] [2] To must be defined on the basis of heart rate during the period of five years to lose 29 incredible women along the way including cancer in my life Where I it is wollte. Wie I approached my five-year anniversary, I wanted to make something an attempt has been made to me around so much. [1] [2] Cancer ilmailulupien was, but it is time for me, reprenne. donc adventure also far away from my possible comfort and after cell therapy group player area first.Cancer survivors are less than 18-39 and teach white water kayaking, and mountain climbing in a week, and the result is the strength and courage, and that you can really recover your life after cancer belief again as they are defined in the sense of belonging.


Since ten days ago I got this adventure, and the restoration of the lost 30 pounds and I stopped doing for a long time Myself … something really pursue. Although I started, will now have the option to change the notes I burst to crack and try all kinds of new things outside the incredible feeling of this huge and broadcasts.


Even if I have something as a consequence, it is strongly increased, the run-time again, and, of course, I am I am colour my hair and cut, I cut the idea of a new dynamic and play with the color tint. If you have followed my blog posts, you know that my hair cut, not something that can easily take. If Yes, how the decision a little longer sitting, what better way to share the things you want to change the style?


Curly hair really must have one think of a roller, unless you can directly to lot. But a blow when I was the first frame on the trip, really I started my hair you are viewing angle différent. De, he is apparently not time my hair style. [1] [2] We were always of mountain climbing or descending wheel River and all zwischen. Ich, which he wore not each Tag. Wenn I ranting at night braids is the manner in which I loved my hair after above and below the strapped. So when I got Home, the light bulb went.


I went and bought the Xtreme heat times multisized hot Rollen. hatte, before I was ever to something a little bit intimidated when I left. But the instructions and realized that it was so easy to remove, so that the rollers and bag clips, I knew that I had some fun … but it is what I used for the first time I wanted to play with the different deployment sizes to get an idea of what I my hair I have long hair, which long layers at the corner of my face So I used most of the turret. [1] [2] my hair and small parts I think towards my face. heat in a few minutes and Rollers, and easy-to-use … I worked on a larger roles in the promise to the idiot proof!at the same time, the person who challenged by totally hair!


When I realized I mean super easy-to-use these roles, hair washed during the night and put into four parts YH ' I loosely woven sections and went to sleep, put my hair rolls in the morning I ate a small Breakfast and prepare for the result of the waves, the whole travail. Le valuuttakurssijännitteet sissies were amazing! I am ready with the appearance of a little hair spray, and I was at the door.


Moral of the story: If your life requires major changes or if you need only a small change in your hair and other open start possibilités. Si place. a pair of the shoes could change the Cinderella Man think about this great hairdresser on your behalf, to make the life of être.


No comments:

Post a Comment