Monday, October 11, 2010

My story of hair

October 6, 2009.


October used to be my month FUN. My birthday always falls to the Columbus Day weekend and choose a Halloween costume that always surpassed what I was busy last year most of my time. Of course, I shop in stores and see some pink products who donated money to charities of different breast cancer but I never really paid much attention. Why I ' d? I was 26 and in the first of my life.I had braces, long and luscious locks that were literally my trademark …. (a) was while I was 13 I cut my hair and I imagine that the word is, and I got a deluge of letters of friends tell me that my life was more because I cut off all my cheveux. Je don ' t cut it radically new.


I have a great body and large breasts. And never a unique moment thought for my world was about to be broken when I was diagnosed with breast cancer.I cut my hair to a length of bob, to try to prepare me for the chemo. Then I cut to a length of G.I. Jane, and if I wanted to leave chemo deal with the reste. Garçon was I foolish. Day hair started to fall shortly that I had left, was also devastating that day, as they told me, I had cancer.


Still, I pressed forward and each year that passes, I have recovered my life after cancer.My hair growth was a huge part of each step.


My hair first cut (I ran in crying and thought of the game just guys me back three months), my first pony tail holder (although I couldn ' t enter the hair without white pony tail pins) the first time I saw my spirals are beginning to return (and I had to go through this phase of TERRIBLE, pearls of clumsy short curly hair), and of course, my hair first passed my dictionary (old spelling) and my chin and brushed my shoulders.


A few days ago I celebrated five years since being diagnosed with breast cancer. [1] [2] My hair is healthy and strong, as well as my body and mind and I am grateful to have hair, I am still the same good hair and bad days every other girl there. [1] [2] I was bald white head and back I put each shade of black blond hair color and Red between the two. [1] [2] And now, I'm here to tell you all about elle. Il there is not a product out there that I have not tried, a hat, I did attempt to pull, and what better to do with all the knowledge of hair gave me, and then share with incredible fun, fearless as moi CE stay females listens ladies … because that is the médecin. Tout first on the agenda, any thoughts! Inside scoop soon venir. Hubert De Givenchy said, hair style is the final of the tip off the coast or a woman knows really itself


No comments:

Post a Comment